Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Recognize and describe the normal anatomical structures of the oral cavity and the head and neck.
- Recite the name, Universal number and function of each type of tooth, both primary and permanent.
- Differentiate between the tissues of the teeth.
- List where each type of tooth is located in the mouth.
- Explain the types of occlusion and the significance of each.
- Identify the components of the periodontium and the importance of each.